As a working mom and health enthusiast, I try my best to monitor everything that my kids eat. No matter how busy I am most of the time, I make sure that I find time to prepare their meals.
Yes, we also let them eat crackers, chips, or popsicles, but not too often and too much.
A lot of friends and readers ask how they can feed their kids healthy yet tasty meals.
Well, I hear you my friend, and here it is.
I found this awesome recipe and want to share it with you.
The fun part is that you can also bond with your kids and let them make this with you.
Check out this yummy kid-friendly coconut flour brownies.
Yummy Kid-Friendly Coconut Flour Brownies
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 6 large egg
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour, coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan with the cocoa powder. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut sugar, milk, and salt.
- Briskly whisk in the cocoa mixture. Whisk in the coconut flour until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 8×8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.