I don’t know about you, but if you’re anything like me, always on the go, it’s sometimes difficult to prepare food and eat on regular hours every day.
For all of you who’s always on the go, you need energy bites. You can have it as a snack to keep your energy high.
I found an energy bites recipe that’s delicious and just 100 calories.
Here’s strawberry shortcake energy bites recipe:
Strawberry Shortcake Energy Bites
- 152g (⅔ cup) Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 128g (½ cup)Macadamia Butter (or Almond Butter)
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1½ tspVanilla-Flavored Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 127g (1¼ cups)Quinoa Flakes
- 60g (½ cup)Quick Cooking Oats
- 21g (3 tbs)Coconut Flour
- 30g (1½ cups)Freeze-Dried Organic Strawberries
- In a stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment, add the Greek yogurt, macadamia butter, almond milk, stevia extract, vanilla extract and salt. Mix on low speed.
- While mixing, add the quinoa flakes, then oats, then coconut flour.
- Dump in the freeze-dried strawberries and mix again.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix one last time. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Roll the dough into balls.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later!