My family is obsessed with omelets and I love making it for them.
Although, if you are a busy working mom like me, then you would probably understand the struggle with time and chores every morning. Sometimes, I just do not have the time to cook, so what I do is I make it ahead of time and just reheat the dish in the morning.
Then, I recently discovered this mouth-watering oven baked omelet that you can prepare in 2 minutes.
Here, let me share the recipe with you.
Mouth-Watering Oven Baked Omelet
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.