Exfoliating your skin 2-3 times a week is important.
Why? It will help get rid of dirt and dead skin cells on the topmost layer of your skin.
Although, going to the spa can be a bit expensive.
Good thing, I found this amazing DIY coffee scrub for smoother and younger looking skin.
Here’s how to make it.
DIY Coffee Scrub
- 1 c coffee grounds
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp sea salt or sugar
- empty jar
- dry brush (optional)
- Measure out the dry ingredients and combine in a large measuring cup or bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave if solid, and add to the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Transfer contents to a waterproof jar or container.
- OPTIONAL: Before getting in the shower, use your dry brush to exfoliate and stimulate blood flow. Brush lightly in a circular motion on any problem areas, or all over your body to reap the full benefits of dry brushing.
- In the shower, apply your scrub to areas with cellulite. Massage the scrub onto skin in a circular motion before rinsing. Repeat every time you shower for best results.