For all my girls out there who have sensitive skin and are always having a hard time looking for skin care products that won’t irritate your skin, I have a solution for you.
We all know that coconut oil works wonders. No doubt!
But, did you know that you can also use it as a facial wash or scrub?
Check out this coconut facial wash and its amazing benefits on the skin.
Coconut Facial Wash
What you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 5 drops essential oils ( optional )
- Take coconut oil in a medium sized bowl. Melt it a bit if solid.
- Add baking soda slowly and stir until it forms uniformly white in colour.
- Finally, add essential oil and stir again.
- To use, take about a teaspoon and scrub gently on face for 30 secs and rinse off. This can be used as a body scrub too!
Caution: Patch test before use.
Find out its amazing benefits on the succeeding pages.