Are you a big fan of chicken tenders? I hope you are because I found a great recipe I want to share with you.
But, before anything else, did you know that there’s more to chicken than just proteins?
Here are some more of its health benefits:
- a great natural anti-depressant
- makes our bones stronger and prevents osteoporosis
- prevents heart disease by controlling the level of homocysteine
- a great source of phosphorus, niacin, retinol, and beta-carotene
- boosts the metabolism
See, chicken is not just delicious but also nutritious.
As promised, here the cheesy garlic chicken tenders recipe.
Cheesy Garlic Chicken Tenders
- 1 and ¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- ½ cup white flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Panko
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3-ingredient delicious chicken dipping sauce
- Trim the fat from the tenders.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Set out three bowls. Fill one with the white flour, about ¼ teaspoon pepper, & about ½ teaspoon salt. Stir,
- Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir.
- Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
- Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place the tenders on the sheet and then place in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 5-8 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!