Do you want to get rid of the dark circles under your eyes? Before I give you the 9 home remedies for under eye dark circles, let us first talk about its different possible causes.
The following can darken your under eyes:
- Loss of sleep
- Medications (some drugs can dilate the blood vessels)
- Liver problems
- Excessive rubbing of the eyes
- Poor diet
If you take medications or have liver problems, then you better consult your doctor first before trying out these 9 home remedies for your under eye dark circles.
1: Rose water
Rose water moisturizes and nourishes the skin, helps to get rid of swelling, redness and itching, and has a whitening and rejuvenating effect.
You can easily buy it in a store or pharmacy, but if for some reason you can’t find it, you can make your own rose water at home.
- fresh petals from 1 rose
- 1 glass of hot water
How to make it:
- Rinse the rose petals, and put them in a small saucepan.
- Pour in a glass of hot water and let everything cool. Then drain everything into a sanitized container.
- It’s better to keep homemade rose water in a fridge, but for no more than a week.
How to use it:
- Moisten two cotton pads with rose water.
- Apply them to the area under the eyes, and leave for 15 minutes. Repeat the process every morning and evening until you’re satisfied with the result.