We know that baking soda works wonder at almost everything, but I will still give you these 9 amazing ways to use baking soda at home.
I like it because it is safer than other cleaning products and more environment-friendly.
Check it out.
1. Useful for your laundry
Using baking soda (dissolved in water) directly on your clothes or in your washing machine will help to:
- Soften your laundry and eliminate odors.
- Remove yellow stains from clothes and underwear.
- Remove collar and cuff stains.
- Boost detergent and bleach performance when added during the rinse cycle.
- Remove fruit and wine stains.
- Remove grease stains.
- Remove ink stains.