Cellulite is a common thing for women, and let’s be honest here. Some hate it, especially when they are wearing shorts or skirts.
There are few ways to combat cellulite and fats on the legs.
One is applying lotion rich in collagen. Another is undergoing expensive procedures.
The best way I know is exercise.
Try these 5 simple yet effective ways to tone your thighs with a mat.
1: Frog Bridge
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and elbows.
- Press the soles of your feet together and spread your thighs.
- Squeeze and lift your glutes, supporting your body with your arms and the soles of your feet. Freeze for a second.
- Return to the starting position.
- Perform 2 sets of 15 reps each.