I don’t know about you, but my mornings are better whenever I have omelet for breakfast. It is such an easy go-to dish for me, plus you can add anything you want: cheese, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, and a lot more.
So, without further ado, I bring you these 5 mouth-watering breakfast omelet recipes.
Recipe 1: Classic French Omelet
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 teaspoon butter, divided
- Combine dash of salt, dash of pepper, and two eggs in a small bowl. Stir with a whisk until just blended (do not overbeat).
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add egg mixture to pan; cook 60 seconds or until eggs are the consistency of very soft scrambled eggs (center will still look wet), stirring constantly with a rubber spatula.
- Tilt pan while stirring to fill any holes with uncooked egg mixture. Run spatula around edges and under omelet to loosen it from pan.
- Push one end of omelet up onto front lip of pan. Roll other end of omelet toward lip to close omelet. Turn out onto a plate, seam side down. Repeat with remaining salt, pepper, eggs, and butter.