Holidays are no excuse to not eat healthily.
If you are throwing a party, here some easy to make keto side dishes for the holidays.
1: Keto Mashed Cauliflower with Cream Cheese and Asiago
- 40 oz of frozen cauliflower microwaved or steamed until warm
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Put half of each of the first six ingredients in a food processor (the entire amount will not fit in a standard food processor). Process until smooth. Spoon into the baking dish. Top with half the asiago cheese. Repeat.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden, bubbly, and hot.