2: Crock Pot Cranberry Juice
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges, freshly squeezed
- 2 quarts water (8 cups water)
- Sweeten to taste (I used ¼ cup local raw honey – if you can’t get local honey, try this: Organic Raw Honey)
- cinnamon stick, optional
- garnish with mint, optional
- Wash your cranberries and put them in a crockpot along with your freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Fill the crock-pot with water – enough to barely cover the berries and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Strain the liquid from the berries – put into a pitcher and add sweetener of your choice.
- Allow the juice to cool then cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Add some alcohol if you’d like.