Are you on a keto diet?
If so, then you probably know that your food selection in parties is going to be limited.
No worries! Just bring your own and share it with everyone.
Maybe, you can inspire them to go Keto too.
Here are 5 bloat free keto dishes for the holiday you might want to try.
1: Keto Spicy Sausage and Cheddar Stuffing
- 1 whole Keto bread
- 12 ounces spicy Italian sausage
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- A day or two in advance, make the skillet bread and cube into 1/2 inch pieces. Preheat oven to 200F.
- Spread bread cubes on a large baking sheet and bake 2 to 3 hours, until well dried and crisp. Let sit out overnight to continue to dry.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add sausage; sauté until just cooked through, about 6 minutes, breaking up large chunks with a wooden spoon.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer sausage to a large bowl. Add celery, onion, garlic, sage, salt and pepper to skillet and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add to sausage.
- Preheat oven to 350F and butter a large 13×9 inch glass baking dish. Add cubed bread to sausage mixture. Add chicken broth and toss to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with cream and pour over mixture in bowl. Toss until well combined and transfer to prepared baking dish. Bake 35 minutes, uncovered, until top is crusty and browned.