I had a friend back in college who hates wearing jeans because according to her, her ass is nonexistent and as flat as an onion paper.
Well, it is all about preference, but if you want to tone and enhance your butt then keep reading.
Here are no-equipment no-squat exercises for a bigger bum.
1: Glute bridge
- Lay down on your mat and bend your knees.
- Put your feet hip-distance apart but close to your butt.
- Pressing on your heels, lift your hips off the mat, squeezing your glutes at the top.
- Make a straight line from knees to shoulders.
- Lower your hips back on the mat. Repeat.