Whenever I have a busy day, I prepare my meals ahead of time.
I am sure a lot of mommies out there can relate.
Slow cooker is one of my best friends because I can cook and work at the same time, and make sure my family has delicious and nutritious food.
You should also try these 4 easy and yummy slow cooker recipes.
1: Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g)
- 2 cups baby carrot, diced (240 g)
- 21 oz condensed cream of chicken soup (600 mL)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit
- Place the chicken in a 7-quart (6 ½ liters) slow cooker. Sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Add the veggies and condensed soup, and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Rip biscuit dough into small pieces, and drop evenly over chicken. Cook an additional hour.