Summer is the perfect season for delicious frozen desserts.
You need not go looking because I have here 4 amazingly healthful frozen desserts to cool you off all throughout summer.
Dessert 1: Frozen Banana Pops
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 popsicle sticks
- 3 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1/8 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- Line a small cutting board or plate with parchment paper.
- Peel the ripe banana.
- Cut it in half, then cut the halves in half, making four equal-sized pieces.
- Push a popsicle stick three-quarters of the way through the bottom of each piece of banana
- Dip each piece in the yogurt, twirling it around to cover evenly.
- Lay each banana pop sideways on the parchment paper and sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for at least four hours.