Busy morning? No problem!
Here are 2 easy make-ahead breakfast for busy peeps.
Dish 1: Cheesy Egg Muffins
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Ghee or nonstick cooking spray, to coat pans
- 1 cup frozen or fresh spinach
- 1 heaping cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded cheese (either cheddar or parmesan)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a liquid measuring cup. Whisk the eggs and salt.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with ghee. Divide spinach, mushrooms, green onion, and cheese between each muffin cup, then carefully pour eggs over tops until muffin tins are almost full (leave 1/4-inch space).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. The egg muffins will look like soufflé when they come out of the oven, but they will sink after a few minutes. Let them rest in the muffin tin for a few minutes before using a rubber spatula to carefully remove each muffin.
- Consume immediately or let cool and transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for up to a week or freeze for a month.