Do you have dull skin? It will make you look a lot older.
So, what causes dull skin?
Most of the time it is stress, but it may also be due to:
- Certain medical conditions
- Poor hygiene
- Poor lifestyle
- Unhealthy diet
- Not exercising
- Harmful cosmetics and skin care products
- Overexposure to the sun
No worries, here are 10 natural remedies for dull skin.
Yogurt, a by-product of milk, has many nutrients that are good for the skin. It also contains lactic acid that has bleaching properties. The following remedies are suitable for all skin types.
- Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
- You can also add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste, and apply it as a face mask. This remedy will also help keep your skin supple and moisturized.