- 5-Minute Night Yoga Routine That Effectively Calms Your Mind, Body, And Soul
- Say Goodbye To Your Cellulites With This Natural Way
- 5 Things Dermatologists Don’t Approve Of Being Used On The Face
- 3 Awesomely Surprising Health Benefits Of Walking 10 Minutes A Day
- 5 Minute Total Body No Equipment Workout
Let’s all be honest here. Nothing is more annoying than not being able to breathe normally because your nose is too stuffed, right?
I, personally, am allergic to a lot of stuff, especially dust, and when my rhinitis is triggered, then there’s just no way my nose won’t get clogged.
Are there ways to free up your air canals so you can breathe easier and better? Yes, my dear!
Here are 10 home remedies for stuffed nose you might want to check out.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the best remedies to clear a stuffy nose quickly.
It works as a natural decongestant that helps break up congested mucous and provide excellent relief from a blocked, stuffy nose. Also, the potassium in it helps dry up a runny nose.
Plus, being rich in several nutrients, it is good for your overall health and immunity.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of raw honey in a cup of warm water. Drink this 2 or 3 times a day for a few days.
- Also, pour equal amounts of water and raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a pan. Bring this mixture to a boil, then inhale the steam. Make sure to close your eyes or it will sting the eyes. Do this 2 or 3 times a day or as needed.